Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
cdhussey
www.cdhussey.com
cdhussey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
La Luxure - A Human Vampire Novel

Edited 07/05/2011:

Well, I can't seem to edit the title for this thread, but for a limited time, La Luxure is almost free at the sexy summer price of only $0.99.

The novel is getting great reviews. Check 'em out at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004WKVGBG

So, please ignore the coupon code below. It won't work anymore.

Thanks for looking! Sorry the title's all wonky. I didn't want to start another thread and risk spamming the site.

end Edit

Until Wednesday, April 27, you may download a copy of La Luxure for free. Just use coupon code DG23F at checkout!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/53534

Blurb:

Level headed and practical, Julia Brown isn’t normally the kind of woman that runs around believing in vampires. But when she travels to New Orleans for a weeklong work conference and stumbles unwittingly into La Luxure, an underground blood-bar that caters to Human Live Vampires, she begins to question that assumption. After a patron of the bar turns up dead, she quickly becomes convinced the city is filled with actual, supernatural vampires.

And at the center of it all is Luxure's owner, Armand Laroque. A man she shares undeniable chemistry with, but one she can’t decide whether to be frightened of, attracted to, or both.

Warning: La Luxure is adult romance, with explicit language and graphic sex.

http://www.cdhussey.com

Last edited by cdhussey; 07-05-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: New Promotion
cdhussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thank you
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
cdhussey
www.cdhussey.com

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
cdhussey
www.cdhussey.com

I hope this is okay, but go ahead and slap my hand if it isn't. I won't mind.

I edited the original post, but that of course left the thread way back in April where it won't do much good. So, I'm not trying to super bump or anything, just trying to make the thread appear where it needs to be and still keep all the La Luxure topics together.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
When an author wishes to update information about pricing or instigate a new promotional scheme, then all one need do is make a post.

As well, one may wish to update the information in post #1, too. Remember, you can completely edit your post #1 to reflect any changes.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-07-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
cdhussey
www.cdhussey.com

Gotcha Dr. Drib. I was under the impression I could only have one thread per book, and was trying to figure out out to edit the first thread and make it time relevant at the same time.

Thanks!
Old 07-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdhussey View Post
Gotcha Dr. Drib. I was under the impression I could only have one thread per book, and was trying to figure out out to edit the first thread and make it time relevant at the same time.

Thanks!

Right: Only one thread per book.

Let me know if I can help with any questions you may have.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, free, vampire romance