Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
As reported: Sony 600 is $100 at Borders [Selling Error Now Corrected]

As reported in this MobileRead Forum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

They were still available 10 minutes ago.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-15-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
I just did this for my Father In Law for Father's Day. It let me check out for the red 600 at $100 shipped.

Now we see if they honor it...
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I just called a local Borders in California and they claim they are $150 so perhaps it is a sale that is regional rather than in every store.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
I just called a local Borders in California and they claim they are $150 so perhaps it is a sale that is regional rather than in every store.
The referenced sale was advertised at Borders website. The sale (which many believe to have been an input error), is now over.

The $150 price you are talking about MAY be only a local price in your area. The official price from Borders (and not pick up) is a corrected price now of $199.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #5
GrouchoM
Enthusiast
GrouchoM began at the beginning.

Device: none
How long will I be able to receve it if I order t today? any idea guys?
GrouchoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
shellz786
shellz786 began at the beginning.

Device: sony
I got an email from Borders stating it was a price error. They are mailing me a $25 gift card instead.
shellz786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My order is still in process. So who knows.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote