Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #46
Ben0
Retired Field Engineer
Ben0 is on a distinguished road

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pro, Ectaco JBL
Actually I really like the "rubbery' feel of the my Ppro, what I would like is a flip up screen cover so as to not need the separate case.
Ben0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #47
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
We are talking with a company that makes Colored Stainless Steel eBook Reader bodies. At this stage it is just talk.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened with the stainless? I know it was "just talk" a while back. Did Astak decide not to go ahead with this idea?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #48
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
no idea... maybe they are waiting for the 9 inch readers?
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #49
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Waiting on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
no idea... maybe they are waiting for the 9 inch readers?
Dear All:

We have their samples but they want quantities. We cannot do 5 or ten. We are waiting to try to get better numbers for the quantity before we go forward.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote