Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #1
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
#SampleSunday 24th April.

Hi and a Happy Easter to you all.

Don't forget to check out twitter for some great samples and some super recipes.

I've put a sample up of my forthcoming thriller due out in a few weeks.

#samplesundaycookoff http://bit.ly/fjMCt4 Read the first chapter of my forthcoming #thriller Cruel Justice. Plus a Sweet and Sour #recipe

Plus I'm highlighting Faith Mortimer this week too.

#samplesundaycookoff http://bit.ly/eAEIax highlighting Indie Authors plus a lovely Chicken #recipe

Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #2
sibelhodge
Enthusiast
sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Here's mine:

I'm doing the fun Sample Sunday Cookoff again this week! You can read an excerpt from my romantic comedy mystery, My Perfect Wedding, and discover the recipe for Turkish Köfte (meatballs). I'm sure some of you will notice a pattern of lots of garlic in my recipes! It must be the Mediterranean in me. Still, at least it proves I'm not a vampire!

#SampleSundayCookoff - Romantic comedy My Perfect Wedding and #recipe Turkish Meatballs http://t.co/ApVRCsh #romance #comedy #kindle #ebook
sibelhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #3
TaniaLT
TaniaLT began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'm in #samplesundaycookoff too with Asparagus and Smokey bacon fishscakes and herby mayonnaise! And read samples of This Last Summer and Sweet Seduction http://notasadvertised.blogspot.com/...key-bacon.html
TaniaLT is offline   Reply With Quote