Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-27-2020, 09:47 PM   #1
pamEDT
pamEDT began at the beginning.

Device: 8" Amazon Fire tablet, DragonTouch Tablet
Moon + Reader pro - contact them ?

I have this reader app, using it on my Dragon Touch tablet. Recently, I was having trouble closing a book, so I tried to get in touch with the developer (?), whose address is on the moon+ reader site. My email came back to me, no such address. seanyword@gmail.com.

I then thought I would uninstall it, and reinstall it, however when I tried the "reinstall", it was the free version, not paid. I paid for it several years ago, I believe it was $5.00 US . I don't want to have to repay, unless there's some way to prove I have the pro version.

Since I couldn't get in touch with the maker, I've been trying other apps, but I really do like the moon+

Does anyone now how to get in touch with these folks ?

Thanks very much,
Pam
pamEDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:10 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
free and pro are separate apps. if you delete what you have now and download pro version from play store, it should recognise your gmail address and re-activate. i have always been able to add pro copies to new devices.

if you get asked to pay again, then contact play store for troubleshooting

there's an email address somewhere in the help section of the app, but I think, without checking, that it is what you said above
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:43 AM   #3
pamEDT

Thank you ! I went back to the play store, and sure enough, it said I had purchased the pro version. I reinstalled it, and am back in business.
(The email address on the app page gets bounced back to my email- no such address.)
Now I just need to figure out how to close a book in the moon reader pro before I finish it (such as just browsing through the book. )
Do you happen to know the answer to that ? I know it should be easy enough, but it's escaping me.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the help.
Pam
Old 10-28-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I just open whatever book i want to read next. That closes the previous one. You can exit the app via menus or by repeatedly pressing back. Closing app will close any book.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:09 PM   #5
pamEDT

Sounds good to me, and simple ! Thanks for your help, again, much appreciated.

Pam