Notices

Old 10-20-2020, 04:51 AM   #1
njpig
Connoisseur
njpig began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite3/Oasis2
mobi file sent to Amazon account via kindle app or email

Hello,

I sent a mobi file(kf8 included) via Kindle APP( by sharing) or email to my Amazon account, and the Kindle APP on Android displayed perfectly well. However, the Kindle APP on iOS did not display it as well as that on Android(e.g. some css style was missing).

Does anyone have any clue on this?

Thanks!

Last edited by njpig; 10-20-2020 at 04:56 AM.
njpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:49 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
The Kindle for iOS app does not support KF8. Any dual format MOBI will be rendered in that app using the old MOBI part of the file, not the KF8 part.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:27 PM   #3
njpig
Connoisseur
njpig began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite3/Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
The Kindle for iOS app does not support KF8. Any dual format MOBI will be rendered in that app using the old MOBI part of the file, not the KF8 part.
Thanks a lot!
njpig is offline   Reply With Quote