Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-04-2020, 01:55 AM   #1
wenildexis5
wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How to deal with a silicone case?

so I just bought a silicone case for my iphone11, It’s really soft and nice but it picks up lint, dirt, the tiniest crumbs and dust. anyway to lessen it or clean it easily? I love the feeling of a soft, minimalistic phone case thats simple. just hate how dirty it gets
wenildexis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:49 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I don’t have an iPhone 11, just an SE (and many that came before it) and these days always choose a case which is *not* silicone, for exctly that reason. Can’t stand the rubbish they pick up. I almost always buy Spigen, these days, just a back shell, and then get a separate anti-glare screen protector.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote