Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Landscape zoom on sony 600 for pdfs?

Hi!

I owned a cybook (screen broke) and got used to read A4 pdfs with the landscape zoom. Since I'm finding bookens behaviour very unpleasant I think my next ebook reader is going to be the touch edition from sony, but only if it can display pdfs rotated and zoomed. Is this possible?

thx,
gerhard
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 AM   #2
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

ok, i saw in a video that it's possible. landscape + pdf, and also zooming....
Advert
Old 08-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
If it is like the PRS-700, you have to re-zoom every page of the document. It does not remember the zoom from page to page.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #4
laborg
Zealot

I've no problem with that because I crop all my pdfs before putting them on my reading device, which by the way will be the sony in future. => Who wants to buy a broken cybook?

greetings