Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
haroldtreen
haroldtreen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Instapaper Two-Way Sync?

I recently bought a kindle 3 with the hopes of not only reading books on it but also news.

I've been looking for ways to send articles I find interesting directly to my kindle.

So far I have found bookmarklet services that do this, as well as services like instapaper. Instapaper is perfect because the program I use to read news has instapaper support.

Right now I'm looking for a way to have my unread articles sent to my kindle then have them archived after I delete them off my kindle/read them.

I have tried Ephemera but the articles appear blank when I sync with my kindle. Then when I delete the articles it doesn't sync back. I'm guessing that since development ended there has been changes to Instapaper that no longer allows the program to work :/. Too bad because that would be exactly what I need .

I also have seen that Calibre can sync articles but I can't find any way to make the articles archive after they are read.

Does someone know of a solution to this problem?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

It looks like this may be possible through Calibre recipes (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110324) but I am still very new to the program.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!
haroldtreen is offline   Reply With Quote