Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-20-2017, 02:32 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@DaltonST - FWIW - I note the the custom column 'boeknummers' is not in Grandad's book list, according to the screen shot in post #9 it should be after "Waardering"

Even if 'editable' is '0' it should be there, just not F2able

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-20-2017 at 02:45 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:12 AM   #17
Grandad
Grandad began at the beginning.

Device: Archos
ok i dit all you told me to do here is the result. i also made a ew collum cald Mijn Reeksen.
And also forget to told you i have change the names of Calibre Library this because i have a lot of books and made different Labrary like this Calibrebibliotheek A-B-C-D-E
Calibrebibliotheek F-G-H-I-J Calibrebibliotheek K-L-M-N-O Calibrebibliotheek P-Q-R-S-T
Calibrebibliotheek U-V-W-X-Y-Z
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	159094  

Last edited by Grandad; 09-20-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Grandad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:46 AM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Grandad - its a bit hard to help you if you change things - what happened to the 'boeknumnmers', column?

But that looks OK, the 'editable' value for 'Mijn Reeksen' is '1' which means it should be shown in Metadata data edit>Custom columns and the book list

So - is the Mijn Reeksen column in the book list and does it appear in the Metadata data edit>Custom columns tab ?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 05:08 AM   #19
Grandad

Ok i am not shure how to explane it. The things you all show me Works now.
But i whas hoping that what i had in my mind whas the following. I got a lot of e-books about 12000. Several of these books are series and have a follow up number so if you gon to read them you First pic book no 1 and if you read it you pic book no 2. What i presumed whas that when i made a new collum it would apear in the Edit Meta Information (see the screenshot) if that could be possible i could change in one click the number of the books like 10 book whit the number 1 . Now i have to do them book by book
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.PNG
Views:	110
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	159095  

Last edited by Grandad; 09-21-2017 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:41 AM   #20
Grandad

after trying out some settings i found how it works. So i wanna say thanks to all of you fore your patience you had whit me and fore the 100% helping me out