Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
1 year old PRS-500 for Sale (w/o) adapter.

Hello,

EDIT APRIL 30: Thank you all for your input. I have removed the offer and have posted this on Ebay. If anyone has any questions, I can be reached below.

-Seth Williams
San Francisco, CA
Seth@SolitaryWolf.com

Last edited by solitarywolf; 04-30-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: removing offer
Old 04-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
To be honest, give that is about the price that others are selling their used 500s for with the power adapter, you'd have a much better chance for a sale if you included the AC adapter and bought yourself a decent PSP AC adapter.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
Bubble
Enthusiast
Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
150 USD for a well condition PRS-500 without a AC adapter is still a very good price. Keeping in mind that the above suggestion is quite valid for this model, since it can not be charge through USB cable if the battery is completely drained.

I have been stalking eBay for the past 2 weeks or so noticing that used PRS-500 seems to be in demand. For example, this particular auction (which I lost) end up ending at 200 USD and it does not include a AC adapter either.

Or... even this one, where it was a gamble on wherethe or not the unit just merely needed a AC adapter to charge it. I now hope whoever outbid me did not end up with a 100 USD paper weight...

Last edited by Bubble; 04-25-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
Or... even this one, where it was a gamble on wherethe or not the unit just merely needed a AC adapter to charge it. I now hope whoever outbid me did not end up with a 100 USD paper weight...
I also bid on that one, thinking the exact same thought. ("Frozen" Reader, no ac adapter.) I wasn't going above $50 because of the risk that it could truly be dead.
Closed Thread