Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-01-2023, 07:24 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Boox Tab Ultra 3.3.2 beta

Changes:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230301-112104[1].jpg
Views:	369
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	200033  
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:28 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Poke3 is still showing 3.3.1

Since the Poke3 seems discontinued, I'm wondering if the Poke4 Lite is now the flagship 6" or whether there is something new coming.
Maybe I should have bought a case of Poke3's?

On ebay someone is selling the Poke3 cloth-ish cover (instead of the vinyl-ish)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165036623673
I think that there was a third cover that did not use the plastic cradle in the back.

My apologies for hijacking.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2023, 10:59 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Poke3 is still showing 3.3.1
This is a special Tab Ultra version with some bugs fixed.
The sleep timer can be set to 10, 30 minutes, 1 hour and off.
Language setting for Bluetooth keyboard is now also possible, etc
Quote:
Maybe I should have bought a case of Poke3's?
I would rather take the Leaf2.
GoodEReader talks about a 64 GB version with SD

Last edited by ottischwenk; 03-01-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:02 PM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've always had 6" except for the B&N 7.8" which I thought was too big.
If I were to make a jump it would be for 13.3" for PDFs, but I don't do that enough to justify it.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:34 PM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
I've always had 6" except for the B&N 7.8" which I thought was too big.
If I were to make a jump it would be for 13.3" for PDFs, but I don't do that enough to justify it.
I no longer use 6 inch devices - on the one hand they are too small for me, on the other hand too big
For normal from 7 inches and larger, for on the go InkPalm 5 (5.2 inches).
I prefer to read pdf, cbr, cbz on my Likebook Alita (10.3 + 512 GB)
Advert
Old 03-02-2023, 07:36 AM   #6
popej
Connoisseur
popej has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.popej has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.popej has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.popej has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: onyx boox leaf 2 black
Poke 4 is a basic 6" devices. Efficient CPU, low resolution, very little flash memory (like 6GB free), no SD. Could be nice for basic use, but I expect more from an Android device.
popej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 06:46 PM   #7
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
This is a special Tab Ultra version with some bugs fixed.
The sleep timer can be set to 10, 30 minutes, 1 hour and off.
Language setting for Bluetooth keyboard is now also possible, etc
I would rather take the Leaf2.
GoodEReader talks about a 64 GB version with SD

It was also provided for my Tab X. So it's not limited to the Tab Ultra.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 10:52 AM   #8
ottischwenk
Wizard

In the meantime there have been 2 further (smaller) updates
Old 03-10-2023, 01:55 AM   #9
zzfeed
zzfeed began at the beginning.

Device: sony dpt cp1
Talking

Quote:
In the meantime there have been 2 further (smaller) updates
Can you extract neoreader app? thanks
zzfeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:40 AM   #10
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzfeed View Post
Can you extract neoreader app? thanks
I dont know how to do that.
Old 03-10-2023, 05:23 AM   #11
Renate
Wizard

Quote:
I dont know how to do that.
Code:
C:\>adb pull /system/app/kreader2-release/kreader2-release.apk
Ok, yours may not be named that exactly. Check:
Code:
C:\>adb shell ls -l /system/app
Old 03-10-2023, 08:31 AM   #12
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Code:
C:\>adb pull /system/app/kreader2-release/kreader2-release.apk
It is here.
Old 03-10-2023, 09:09 PM   #13
zzfeed
zzfeed began at the beginning.

Device: sony dpt cp1
Talking

Quote:
It is here.
thanks a lot
zzfeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 02:50 AM   #14
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
It is here.
The link is not working?
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 03:15 AM   #15
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrzvnrnd View Post
The link is not working?
Yesterday it worked.
Try this