Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-08-2021, 12:38 AM   #31
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
Yeah, you did that correctly. I'm not sure yet if this is a bug in my plugin or a bug in DeDRM, but I will do some more testing and let you know. I'll probably make yet another update for my plugin with more verbose logging enabled.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:57 AM   #32
ztransform
ztransform began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
Yeah, you did that correctly. I'm not sure yet if this is a bug in my plugin or a bug in DeDRM, but I will do some more testing and let you know. I'll probably make yet another update for my plugin with more verbose logging enabled.
Let me know if you need more informations or tests...

Thank you so much.
ztransform is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2021, 02:26 AM   #33
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztransform View Post
Let me know if you need more informations or tests
Okay, I did look through the log and I have a couple more questions:

- Did you apply PR #1689 to the DeDRM plugin? If not, you'll probably need to do that. Though failing to add that PR usually results in other error messages in the log...
- Do you have ADE installed on the computer you're running this plugin on?
- If so, which version is that (2.0.X or 4.5 or both)? And do you know if that's assigned to the same ADE ID as the Calibre plugin or a different one?
- Did you export the encryption key from the DeACSM plugin and import it into the DeDRM plugin? If not, can you try doing that (go to the DeACSM settings, click "Export account encryption key", save the file somewhere, then go into the DeDRM settings, go to "Adobe Digital Editions ebooks", then click "Import Existing Keyfiles" and select the exported file), then restart Calibre and try to import the ACSM file again, and see if that works.
If it doesn't, please create another debug log with the key file imported.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 10-08-2021 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:39 AM   #34
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Providing detailed assistance with DRM removal is not allowed here on MobileRead. It would be best to take that part of the discussion elsewhere.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 08:43 AM   #35
ztransform

Quote:

- Did you apply PR #1689 to the DeDRM plugin? If not, you'll probably need to do that. Though failing to add that PR usually results in other error messages in the log...
- If so, which version is that (2.0.X or 4.5 or both)? And do you know if that's assigned to the same ADE ID as the Calibre plugin or a different one?
- Did you export the encryption key from the DeACSM plugin and import it into the DeDRM plugin? If not, can you try doing that (go to the DeACSM settings, click "Export account encryption key", save the file somewhere, then go into the DeDRM settings, go to "Adobe Digital Editions ebooks", then click "Import Existing Keyfiles" and select the exported file), then restart Calibre and try to import the ACSM file again, and see if that works.
So, lets go.

1- Yes. i copyied the code, and create a new Py file replacing the original one inside zip file.
2-I have no ADE intalled. I had in the beggining , but i uninstalled during the process. My file just worked with 4.5. The 2.0 versio do not comunicate with servers, i dont know why.
3-I just did. i imported my keys and the default, just in case. Debug attatched.
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugfile_2.txt (29.4 KB, 290 views)
Advert
Old 10-08-2021, 08:46 AM   #36
ztransform

Quote:

I just saw the moderator message. Please, could you provide another channel to continue with our discussion? I would like to "contribute" with my problem to improve the solution...
Old 10-08-2021, 10:43 AM   #37
ztransform

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Providing detailed assistance with DRM removal is not allowed here on MobileRead. It would be best to take that part of the discussion elsewhere.
Ok jhowell, thanks for the warning. i am trying PM our friend but i cant be able to find the PM messages...
Old 10-08-2021, 10:59 AM   #38
Leseratte_10
Groupie

Sorry @jhowell, we'll continue this discussion elsewhere.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #39
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
To be clear I am not a moderator. Just pointing out the rules.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #40
Leseratte_10
Groupie

Welp, guess I accidentally had a breaking bug in the date-related nonce calculation which made the plugin stop working a couple days ago (for some people? for everyone? I have no idea). I've just released v0.0.10, so if you're receiving weird errors like "int too big to convert" please update to v0.0.10.
Old 11-16-2021, 12:45 PM   #41
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Nice plugin, thanks!

Since I'm still running Calibre v4, I installed the portable version of v5.

Calibre adds the acsm-file, does not fetch the book. Is this because I'm using portable version, or am I doing something wrong?
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #42
Leseratte_10
Groupie

I am not aware of any issues with the portable version. Did you link your Adobe ID account in the plugin settings?

If it still doesn't work, can you post a debug log? In Calibre, click the arrow next to the "Preferences" icon, then click "Restart in debug mode". After Calibre has restarted, delete the book again and re-import the ACSM, then close Calibre. A couple seconds later a text file should open with a bunch of logs.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:26 PM   #43
BrentEubanks
BrentEubanks began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
I installed your plugin but gave it the wrong Adobe account information. How can I deauthorize/remove that information and add a different account? (I've already tried removing and reinstalling but the authorization information seems to stick.)
BrentEubanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 01:08 AM   #44
Leseratte_10
Groupie

Wrong as in "invalid username & password" but it still accepted and saved that? Or wrong as in you want to use a different Adobe account now?
There's no button in the plugin settings to do that (to prevent people from accidentally de-authorizing their account) so you'll have to do that manually.

In the Calibre settings, click on "Miscellaneous" then on "Open calibre configuration folder", then a folder should open. In that folder, open up the "plugins" subfolder, then delete the "deacsm.json" and the "DeACSM" subfolder. Then restart Calibre and open the plugin settings again.

I would recommend making a backup of the current authorization ("Export account activation data" in the plugin settings) before deleting, just in case you do want to switch back to this account in the future without wasting one of the six activations.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 11-17-2021 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-17-2021, 04:47 AM   #45
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
I am not aware of any issues with the portable version.
Code:
DeACSM v0.0.12: Copying needed library files from plugin zip
DeACSM v0.0.12: Trying to parse file URLLink (1).acsm
DeACSM v0.0.12: Try to fulfill ...
DeACSM v0.0.12: Hey, that didn't work: 
Looks like there's been an error during Fulfillment: <error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER http://localhost:8080/fulfillment/Fulfill 2b41db67-339f-4467-848f-6263275259a3-00000117 urn:uuid:91e27311-ea9c-4270-aec2-194e97954f2d"/>
But, it was my mistake... I have setup so another app starts automatically when an acsm-file appears. I closed it directly, so I didn't think it had time to do anything, and since I used a book from Adobe Sample Library I didn't think there would be any issues even if it did. But when I removed the automatic startup of that app, it worked with the plugin.

Will do some tests with drm-books.

Thanks, this plugin seems amazing!
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote