Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 08:14 AM   #1456
clem
clem began at the beginning.

Device: clara HD
Hello, same problem for me after an automatic update.

Can you send me the SD card image, please ?

Thanks a lot!!
Old 03-28-2023, 09:51 AM   #1457
Aura2000
Aura2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
My friend's Clara HD (SD Card) is dead.. Can you please send me an SD Card image?
Advert
Old 03-28-2023, 05:55 PM   #1458
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 03-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #1459
calisd
calisd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi! I would love a copy of the SD Card image as well. I wasn't able to back up my original as it was corrupt and my Kobo Clara HD is locked on the sleep screen. Thanks so much!
Old 03-28-2023, 09:26 PM   #1460
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Advert
Old 03-28-2023, 09:36 PM   #1461
clarhdowner
clarhdowner began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Hello all, I need an image for Clara HD

Much thanks
Old 03-28-2023, 10:34 PM   #1462
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 03-29-2023, 04:26 PM   #1463
calisd
calisd began at the beginning.

Thank you so much David!

Just wanted to report back that I was able to use the image and it worked perfectly. Here are the steps I took as I found it useful to hear from others who had success.

I used a new 32GB micro SD (Quickest I could get and only $5 to have overnighted from Amazon)
Changed the Serial Number to my own using the Hex Editor HXD.
Used the Flash Drive Image Writer to save the image on the new card.
Used Mini Tool Partition Wizard to reallocate the storage on the new larger card.
Inserted the new card, put the case back on and let it charge before running through the setup.

I really appreciate you taking the time to get me the file and instructions and hope everyone has success. I've never done anything like this before but it was definitely worth a few hours of reading and learning to keep from buying a new reader so thank you so much!
Old 03-29-2023, 05:54 PM   #1464
JeroenW
JeroenW began at the beginning.

Please send me a Kobo Clara HD image file. My parents' Kobo is stuck in a boot loop. Thanks in advance!!
Old 03-29-2023, 07:40 PM   #1465
Clo
Clo began at the beginning.

Hi everyone, I'm stuck on a black screen and the normal resets didn't work. Can I please get an image? Thanks so much!
Old 03-29-2023, 07:41 PM   #1466
hrwrd
hrwrd began at the beginning.

My Kobo Clara HD is stuck in "restoring" mode and I was told I should replace the SD card with a new one and request an SD image here. Can you help? Thank you!
Old 03-29-2023, 09:58 PM   #1467
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent
Old 03-30-2023, 02:49 AM   #1468
JeroenW
JeroenW began at the beginning.

Thanks David, you really made my day!!
Jeroen
Old 04-02-2023, 02:22 PM   #1469
Piratejo
Piratejo began at the beginning.

Hi. My daughter's ebook has frozen and I can't even do a manual reset. Can you send me an SD card image? Thanks a lot
Old 04-02-2023, 02:40 PM   #1470
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratejo View Post
Hi. My daughter's ebook has frozen and I can't even do a manual reset. Can you send me an SD card image? Thanks a lot
PM sent on the assumption from where you posted, that you want the Clara HD image.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue