Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 02:46 AM   #511
dreambeat
Enthusiast
dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Kobos Mini & Libra 2.
Would it be possible for me to get the kobo mini image? I bought an old one, and the factory reset went badly.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:42 PM   #512
Nicksgamesdev
Nicksgamesdev began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Please may I have a copy of this image.
Thanks in advance
Advert
Old 04-02-2023, 08:10 PM   #513
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent
Old 04-07-2023, 07:03 AM   #514
ineffyble
ineffyble began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Would I be able to get a copy of the image? I thought I had made adequate backups but I was mistaken

Thank you!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:33 PM   #515
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Advert
Old 04-16-2023, 11:48 AM   #516
reader2023
reader2023 began at the beginning.

Hi there, I'm looking to get the img file for the kobo mini! Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 04-16-2023, 12:55 PM   #517
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-19-2023, 12:11 PM   #518
FoxTrott
FoxTrott began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hi, i need sd card image for my kobo mini N705 please!
Old 04-19-2023, 12:42 PM   #519
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-21-2023, 12:11 PM   #520
Ertoff
Ertoff began at the beginning.

Hi, could you please send me the SD card image for the Kobo mini?
Old 04-21-2023, 12:59 PM   #521
tracelistener
tracelistener began at the beginning.

Device: Mini
Hi, I am looking for an image for my Kobo Mini with 4Gb microsd card. I am unable to boot after putting different firmware in the .kobo folder. Do I make sure the folder is empty before putting other firmware files?

Thanks kindly.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:31 PM   #522
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-22-2023, 10:30 PM   #523
Magamed
Magamed began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Hey. I need an oboas sd for kobo mini n705 2gb. I would be very grateful if you share it.
Old 04-23-2023, 12:52 AM   #524
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-24-2023, 02:33 AM   #525
suffer
suffer began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Hello, somehow i've managed to brick my device, so I need an sdcard Image in order to get it to life again.
Thank you in advance!
Closed Thread