Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-19-2023, 09:09 AM   #1
Adriii12
Adriii12 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Exclamation Device doesn't detect any WiFi network after update

I got my Clara 2E a couple days ago, installed KOreader and everything was going well (with WiFi aswell), then there was an update and KOreader stopped working, I found that I had to reinstall something in order to make KOreader work again (found the steps but I tried and was too difiicult for me, I'm just horrible following steps so I just uninstalled and reinstalled KOreader), and now after reinstalling KOreader works but I have no WiFi access, not a single network is being recognized by my device and I have tried rebooting, turning it off (rooter aswell), sync, etc and nothing worked. It's definitely something related to my Kobo Clara 2E since rooter works well on my phone/laptop. Would appreciate help (specially detailed steps, I'm very messy and bad to follow tutorials), thanks!!! (Feel free to ask any questions/dm me)
Adriii12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 09:22 AM   #2
Adriii12
Adriii12 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Exclamation EDIT

EDIT: The error I get is "Failed to initialize network control client: Failed to conect to wpa_supplicant control socket: / var/run/wpa_supplicant/eth0
Adriii12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo clara 2e, koreader, update, wifi