Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-06-2018, 03:24 AM   #1
Matilo
Zealot
Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matilo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mars, kindle Paperwhite 2nd generation, kindle fire hdx 8.9
New Icarus Illumina XL Android 6.0 OctaCore 2 GB RAM

https://www.icarusreader.com/illumin...product_id=318
Matilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:28 AM   #2
leyaniv
leyaniv began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus
That's probably their rebranding of the Boyue Likebook Mars.
If so, why they removed the SD card slot?
leyaniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #3
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyaniv View Post
That's probably their rebranding of the Boyue Likebook Mars.
If so, why they removed the SD card slot?
They might just not know it yet that it has a micro sd slot. It was the case with Bluetooth on their rebranded Icarus XL HD which is Boyue T80S (until they received more information on the device).
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:37 AM   #4
snazzy_cauldron
snazzy_cauldron began at the beginning.

Device: none
This looks very interesting, I just wonder about the customer service from Icarus, as a user here on the forums seems to have had a lot of problems dealing with them, as stated here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=205
snazzy_cauldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:21 AM   #5
azw409
Connoisseur
azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.azw409 is less competitive than you.

Device: Solar powered Kobo Touch running Android, Onyx M96C, Likebook Mars
I'm not taking the risk or waiting, I've ordered the Mars directly from China via Aliexpress.

The reviews on YouTube look amazing, it looks like it's fixed everything wrong with my Onyx Boox M96C - hiRes, fast, ability to set darkness for graphics and text independently and Android 6 !! I am still waiting for the promised KitKat release for the Onyx which was promised when I bought it 3 years ago ! Battery life looks a bit suspect at only around 12 hours but I can live with that.
azw409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert