Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
Nook Tablet - Content Server

I just got the Nook Tablet, the tablet will link to the content server and will give list of the library.

The screen only shows the thumbnail and name, won't show any metadata like the iPad, when I click on the thumb nail nothing happens.

When I click on the EPub file it will download it but it downloads it to My Data / Downloads , is there anyway to change that so it downloads to the My data / Books folder so that the books will show up on the main screen?

{the nook hasn't been rooted and I have no interest in rooting it while warrenty is in place}

thanks for any help.

Last edited by Maggie-Me; 06-24-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote