Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Anto64
Anto64 began at the beginning.

Device: iBooks
Problem to convert

Hi everybody !

I explain my problem : I have an eBook it's Dragon Ball Z in full color. I want to convert the file .cbz to .pdf but when I convert an put the PDF in iBooks on an iMac the books are in black and white...

How can I resolve this problem ? I precise that I begin with Calibre ^^

Thanks for your help !
Anto64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto64 View Post
Hi everybody !

I explain my problem : I have an eBook it's Dragon Ball Z in full color. I want to convert the file .cbz to .pdf but when I convert an put the PDF in iBooks on an iMac the books are in black and white...

How can I resolve this problem ? I precise that I begin with Calibre ^^

Thanks for your help !
You might to ask this in the calibre forum. Off the top of my head, have you checked your output device selection in the Conversion => Common Options preferences? I would recommend tablet (no image resizing, no colour space limiting). The other option is in the Conversion => Input Options => Comic Input where you need to make sure the disable conversion of images to black and white checkbox is check.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-11-2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: fat fingers cause typos... Or what is conversion of imagos...
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert