Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-14-2018, 03:05 AM   #1
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
Talking Built in feature to read web articles

I have a Samsung J7 with Android 7.0
I want it to read aloud web articles for me
Doing the research suggested that I can choose "Select to Speak" in the accessibility section of settings
However, I can't find this "Select to Speak" option among the settings
I want to know why. I know I can use a third party app, but I prefer trying to use the built-in feature first

Thanks
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessibility, android 7.0, samsung j7, text to speech