Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #121
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
it's nice and warm and friendly in here .....
and there's chocolate!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #122
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Ahhhh ...mmmmmmmmmmm ....... !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #123
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
Quote:
What !

There is an outside to here ?
I'm slowly beginning to wonder that too? LOL.. Since joining here, I seldom visit the other sites I used to visit
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #124
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I entered The Matrix as I was looking for an e-Ink reader device. I got more and more engaged, and just some days after entering I receive an irresistible offer for my new device (the one I have in my profile). Of course, I get interested about it, and more and more thrilled... and here you have me. I am a man of hypes, so it's possible that it wanes a bit, but I like it here.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #125
Raevenheart
Raevenheart began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I found this site when I was wrestling with the decision of purchasing a kindle cover & loved all the discussions, pictures and information...everyone is great! I traveled around reading different posts on different subjects and knew I had to join! Thanks for making this all possible!
Raevenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #126
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I was searching for information about cyrillic support of the Kindle. After finding none (support) I landed on my local LBook site. They had 3 entrys under "links" and one of them was MobileRead.
Then I spent about 1,5 years visiting approx. once a week and reading the news. One day I found myself writing in the llounge...
And I'm still mostly there (here I mean).
(15 minutes later) I'm still trying to find a way to express how happy I am to be here. Alas, it's not an easy task to squeeze it in one sentece. But I think I found it:

You're better than Chocolate; even Dark Chocolate!

There, I said it. Now I'm either receiving the "Best Compliment Award" or I'm going to be crucified for blasphemy.

Last edited by LCF; 03-13-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: o
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #127
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
There, I said it. Now I'm either receiving the "Best Compliment Award" or I'm going to be crucified for blasphemy.
chose your own reward ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #128
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
chose your own reward ....
I'll be running off now...

LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #129
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Why was my post from last night deleted?
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #130
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
Why was my post from last night deleted?
Because it was off topic and spamming a site on shaving. This site is dedicated to mobileread. It was close to getting you banned as well.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #131
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
What are you talking about? I wasn't spamming. This thread's topic asked me where I heard about Mobile Read...and I heard about it at a shaving site. Am I supposed to lie about where I heard about this place?

Found from here: http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/vie...er=asc&start=0

Last edited by speedtouch; 06-10-2010 at 11:11 AM.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #132
estrial
small is good
estrial doesn't litterestrial doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy S
I saw the kindle on Opera..
estrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #133
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
All started because I wanted (and still want) to have a mobile pdf reader. So I asked the ever-knowing google and I realized there was a thing called an "e-reader". One thing leads to another, and soon I discovered several good e-readers and not as many good forums about e-books and e-readers. MR being my favorite forum.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #134
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Seriously, I don't even remember how did I come to know about MR but what I do remember very clearly is that there was never a day I didn't visit MR after stumbling upon here. I am sure it had something to with e book readers.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #135
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I found this site on the first day the Kobo started to ship their ereaders (I think it was April 30th). I pre-ordered mine in the begining of April and googled "kobo ereader shipping date" every day until I finally came across a thread here that said the Kobo started shipping. And I've been here everyday since
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote