Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Fourier
Fourier began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Paper mode/Two column mode in new PDF reader

Hi all,

Some weeks ago I bought a Onyx Boox M92 and at the moment I am quite happy with it.

I have just a question regarding the Paper mode/Two column mode of the new PDF reader (beta). I have tried to use it with one of my papers and it does not work really in my case. The issue is that in this mode I see a column in the screen and the movement is the right one between columns, but either the left or the right columns are cut in one side. If I see the left column ok, the right one appears cut and the opposite. The paper I am using has the same margins on the left and on the right.

I suspect that in this mode, the page is divided in four parts, but it seems that they do not correspond exactly to a division of the original page in four parts.

Has someone experienced the same issue or know a solution?

Regards
Fourier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
Hi all,

Some weeks ago I bought a Onyx Boox M92 and at the moment I am quite happy with it.

I have just a question regarding the Paper mode/Two column mode of the new PDF reader (beta). I have tried to use it with one of my papers and it does not work really in my case. The issue is that in this mode I see a column in the screen and the movement is the right one between columns, but either the left or the right columns are cut in one side. If I see the left column ok, the right one appears cut and the opposite. The paper I am using has the same margins on the left and on the right.

I suspect that in this mode, the page is divided in four parts, but it seems that they do not correspond exactly to a division of the original page in four parts.

Has someone experienced the same issue or know a solution?

Regards
hi,
We have reworked the complete logic of the reading of multicolumn documents.
It is almost finished - we just need some days to finish polishing on new update. Please be patient. I am sure you will be happy with the New PDF Reader and its reading tools.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
Fourier
Fourier began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Hi Booxtor,

Perfect !!!. Then I will wait until the new release.

In any case, do you mean that ina few days we will have a new complete update of the soft for the M92?

Regards,

Fourier
Fourier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
Hi Booxtor,

Perfect !!!. Then I will wait until the new release.

In any case, do you mean that ina few days we will have a new complete update of the soft for the M92?

Regards,

Fourier
Yes. It is correct.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote