Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #31
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And, here we go again. Asimov's arrived two nights ago; still no Analog, even though the March-April issue shows up in their store.

After 10 minutes of customer service I was at least able to get confirmation that the issue should be there, but isn't. The rep seemed satisfied by that -- I had to ask to be connected to a supervisor. After another 8 minutes I got a confirmation of my problem and a promise that it would be resolved, and the issue would be delivered, by Monday afternoon. This surprises me since last time I was told it would take 5 days to be delivered, and it took all five of those days.

Anyway, we'll see what happens Monday afternoon.

But, under Barnes & Noble's continuing problems, they really don't seem to have anyone on customer service who actually understands ereaders.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #32
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope, not here. Now, maybe Wednesday.

I find it interesting that all of the people I've spoken to in Barnes & Noble's customer service department speak with strong Eastern European accents. I wonder if they're located near Brighton Beach?

And I find it very annoying that they continue to call me "Mr. Kevin."
Old 02-24-2018, 12:36 AM   #33
cromag

Nope, not here yet ... or ever again, apparently.

The official line now is that the offer was discontinued. They have no idea why I wasn't notified, and no idea why I was just billed for the subscription that has been discontinued. They processed a refund of my latest payment; I'll go subscribe to the two magazines individually at Amazon.