Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
To All Canadians.......

Seriously?

You are letting Germany beat the pants off you??

Australia, England and France are very close to overwhelming you......

Support your country!!! Participate in this poll now!

(this message brought to you by the "interest of world peace organization")
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I have copied your plea into a new thread in the Kobo forums...

That should bring them out of the woodwork. (I hope)

And very few Germans there - but a fair few Ozzies and Kiwis, I'm afraid.

pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I have copied your plea into a new thread in the Kobo forums...

That should bring them out of the woodwork. (I hope)

And very few Germans there - but a fair few Ozzies and Kiwis, I'm afraid.

Thank you!

Wonder how the Germans , Australians and French will re-act when I post the same message on THEIR forum?

Not that I"m running a competition, no, not at all......
Old 11-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I just voted for Canada, but I hadn't read the poll's instructions. I'm from Canada, but I haven't lived there in 7 years (typing that actually just brought a tear to my eye).

Then again, the country that I'm currently living in isn't listed in the poll.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
But you still visit here (I think?), so we can count you as Canadian.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I just voted for Canada, but I hadn't read the poll's instructions. I'm from Canada, but I haven't lived there in 7 years (typing that actually just brought a tear to my eye).

Then again, the country that I'm currently living in isn't listed in the poll.
Hang in there......
Old 11-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
But you still visit here (I think?), so we can count you as Canadian.
I do! Hopefully I'll be coming to Toronto this March.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Hang in there......
Thank you!
Old 11-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hey desertgrandma, we shouldn't be allowing any Canadians in MR until they stop sending all those damn Alberta Clippers down here, one of which is blowing around right now!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hey desertgrandma, we shouldn't be allowing any Canadians in MR until they stop sending all those damn Alberta Clippers down here, one of which is blowing around right now!
Fine..........YOU tell 'em!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:03 AM   #11
NightLight
Banned
NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3
Although I am not Canadian, I support Canada for everything they have given the world:
decent beer,
great hockey,
William Shatner,
rabid mooses,
and Sasquatch!
Go, Canada!
NightLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightLight View Post
Although I am not Canadian, I support Canada for everything they have given the world:
decent beer,
great hockey,
William Shatner,
rabid mooses,
and Sasquatch!
Go, Canada!
What about that game they play on the ice involving two guys with brooms who look like janitors with an attitude?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #13
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Hmmm . . . I think desertgrandma is stirring up some trouble! lol
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
Hmmm . . . I think desertgrandma is stirring up some trouble! lol
cripple Creek? seriously? I have property there!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
cripple Creek? seriously? I have property there!
Yes. I'm really in Cripple Creek. Don't worry, I'm not on your property.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote