Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:33 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Yahoo! 360° 100 invites available!

Thanks to Loren I am now a beta tester of Yahoo! 360°, Yahoo's new integrated blogging, photosharing, and social networking answer to Orkut, Friendster, LiveJournal and MySpace. Link to my blog.

This is for our registered Mobileread members: I have 100 invitations available. All you have to do is reply to this thread and say something nice. I also need your e-mail address for the invite, which you can either post in this thread (not recommended) or send me in private via PM.

Since it went wrong so many times in the past, I repeat: You must be registered here (it's easy, painless, and takes only a few seconds) to receive an invite!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow that was fast! Alex you've got PM. Something nice to say? This site is the best!!!!!!
Advert
Old 03-30-2005, 09:43 AM   #3
lesliefranke
lesliefranke began at the beginning.

Alexander,

I would appreciate an invitation to Yahoo! 360°. One of the things I like best about MobileRead is the Mobile-friendly Links section in the forum. I have sent you my email address via PM.

Leslie
Old 03-30-2005, 09:50 AM   #4
groov
groov began at the beginning.

Device: iPAQ hx4700 / Nokia 6100
Hi Alex, your great site just got a new member ;-) I am expecting much from the Yahoo 360 service and I hope you are willing to send an invite to see PM.

groov

Last edited by groov; 03-30-2005 at 09:51 AM. Reason: I read recommended instead of not recommended...
Old 03-30-2005, 10:02 AM   #5
Gaston99
Gaston99 began at the beginning.

Device: Clié N770c
I would like an invite...

thanks,
Gaston
Advert
Old 03-30-2005, 10:19 AM   #6
mouk
mouk began at the beginning.

Device: UX50
Something nice

Something nice? This is harder than I thought - I must be a really bad person.

Something nice

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-30-2005, 10:21 AM   #7
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"If You Can't Say Something Nice, Don't Say Anything."

LOL
Old 03-30-2005, 10:22 AM   #8
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Hi,

Alex, if you want to make it challenging for people, ask them to come up with something negative to say about the site.

I know I would not be able to do that.

OH.Can I have an invite also?

Peace,

David
Old 03-30-2005, 10:31 AM   #9
TadW
Uebermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpgliss
Alex, if you want to make it challenging for people, ask them to come up with something negative to say about the site.
David, actually not a bad idea if the negative input is constructive
Old 03-30-2005, 10:33 AM   #10
stobs
Connoisseur
stobs is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
Hi,

I like this kind of advertisings for our beloved site.
The last time I participated in this kind of ad, I got an GMail account!
I hope this 360° tool makes as much fun as GMail does!
(sent PM to u)

-Stobs.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:40 AM   #11
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
David, actually not a bad idea if the negative input is constructive
Hi,

Of course.

You still would have to handle yourself in a dignified way.

Peace,

David
Old 03-30-2005, 10:42 AM   #12
lshapiro507
lshapiro507 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Zire 71
I'm not too sure about Yahoo 360, but I'd love to try it! If it works out half as well as Gmail did for me, it'd be great.

Thanks,
Lou
Old 03-30-2005, 10:45 AM   #13
eprenen
eprenen began at the beginning.

Device: Axim X5 / Motorola MPx220
Thumbs up Pls. send me an invite!

Pls. send me an invite!
Love your site & feed. Keep it up!

Eric
eric@prenen.be
Old 03-30-2005, 10:52 AM   #14
cheshire
Fence Sitter
cheshire began at the beginning.

Device: Asus P525
Hello Alex,

I would like an invite please.

One of the reasons why I give MobileRead a daily visit is this site doesn't just talk about PDA hardware and software, or has the typical Palm versus PPC flame wars; it's a place where I find civil discussions beyond devices themselves possible, eg impact of DRM.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:58 AM   #15
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Alex, I'm also interested in an invite.

Have to agree with Cheshire: MR is THE place for interesting discussions based on, but hardly limited to, mobile devices, their use and societal implications.
Closed Thread