Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #811
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post
It looks like Cloud Library is now returning more detailed info on the search results pages. For example, this search shows the book as EPUB3.
Can you download those books marked as epub3 to your computer?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #812
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Can you download those books marked as epub3 to your computer?
With it's latest upgrade Cloud files no longer DL to ADE. I had to stop using it because it "Hi-Jacks" your existing ADE ID account & I could not get it to co-exist on my laptop with any of my Overdrive accounts. (My ADE account only recognized Cloud & declared my OD files "invalid.") Many others have reported this same problem. The only way to get my OD accounts to work with ADE again was to uninstall Cloud from my computer & unauthorized/reauthorize ADE. Once Cloud was gone ADE recognized my OD files again.

I tried multiple times to find a way to get both programs to work with my one ADE account but it seems to be an either/or situation so I gave up. Have multiple OD accounts so more important those are recognized by ADE.. I do not know if their going to epub3 had anything to do with it but do not think so.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #813
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Those ePub 3 eBooks are the same as ePub 2 eBooks in terms of DRM. There's no reason you cannot download them like you can an ePub 2 eBook.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:15 PM   #814
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Audible search problems

@jhowell,
I've been getting this search error repeatedly now. I've made no changes so here is the error code:

Search Audible for _____ by ______: : Server response error (Missing "ref=" in title href)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 1170, in find_books_at_lib
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.audible", line 150, in find_books
LibraryError: u'Missing "ref=" in title href'

Have they changed something that you need to change the search parameter for? I REALLY appreciate that you added this Audible feature when I asked a good while back.

Last edited by jecilop; 06-09-2017 at 11:40 PM.
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #815
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecilop View Post
Server response error (Missing "ref=" in title href)
Have they changed something that you need to change the search parameter for?
There was a website change at Audible that the plugin doesn't handle. It will be fixed in the next release.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #816
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Thanks.
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #817
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

I have several accounts that use Hoopla. Do I need to put in my login credentials for each library or can I just leave those fields blank? It is my understanding that all libraries that participate in Hoopla have the same books/audiobooks.

I do not read Hoopla ebooks often but recently found a couple that none of my libraries have. Because of this I thought it might be worthwhile to add Hoopla to my search list.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:22 PM   #818
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
I have several accounts that use Hoopla. Do I need to put in my login credentials for each library or can I just leave those fields blank? It is my understanding that all libraries that participate in Hoopla have the same books/audiobooks.
I also have access to Hoopla from multiple lending libraries and just use one entry without credentials for the plugin.

Hoopla allows libraries to make a subset of the full catalog available, but I believe that this is rarely done. Searching without login credentials searches the full catalog and might sometimes return books that cannot be borrowed from a specific library.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:29 PM   #819
seacity1
Zealot

Thank - I'll give that a shot! Hoopla has gotten much better than it was in the past. I listen to their audiobooks all the time as they often have selections the library does not have. I had not used their app to read a book before & was pleased to learn the book actually downloads to your device so you can read it offline.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:34 AM   #820
seacity1
Zealot

Trying to configure Hoopla & getting an error "Library ID must be numeric". Have tried both hoopladigital.com/my/hoopla & hoopladigital.com/ as urls. Not sure what else to try. How do I set this up?
Old 06-19-2017, 07:57 AM   #821
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
Trying to configure Hoopla & getting an error "Library ID must be numeric". Have tried both hoopladigital.com/my/hoopla & hoopladigital.com/ as urls. Not sure what else to try. How do I set this up?
Leave the library ID blank. The instructions for setting up Hoopla are in the help menu of the plugin and in the first post of this thread.

(Edit: In the next plugin release I will change the error message to indicate that the Hoopla library ID is allowed to be empty.)

Last edited by jhowell; 06-19-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:18 AM   #822
seacity1
Zealot

Thanks!
Old 06-19-2017, 06:27 PM   #823
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Overdrive login issues

Every one of my Overdrive libraries is failing login:
Code:
Signing in to MCPL: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to OCLS: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to BPL: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to FLP: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to FAIRFAX: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to NYPL: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Signing in to LION: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)

Accessing library BPL 
Get http://brooklyn.overdrive.com/ 
Redirected to https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/ 
new OverDrive site layout detected for BPL 
Get https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/account/sign-in?forward=%2F%3FopenAccountMenu%3Dtrue 
Signing in to BPL (Brooklyn Public Library) 
Post https://brooklyn.auth.overdrive.com/account/login?signin=4059b159fe1f60e5d5cab8fa940c8fba 
Data username={REMOVED}&password={REMOVED}&librarylogin=true&idsrv.xsrf=RlG30EAElvUTGNyBK8WQ_q7uE8YTH_20fNwn9pIQZjqvJ2H9gczkKUVjGF9F8BTk_OUjr6ZbcHbDMzA9arGn8OXmMdw&ilsName=default&serverData=&websiteId=89&formId=1cbceade-903c-4f20-925c-656caa6334ac&CaptchaBypass=VisQWzICMnbF50qq1g7QKgLRy4cM6qTDFq7Z6K40vs8Auo6DGa6IVzNfURJSKtkpulSYSqMGRhaEupojJYVIB5OHZSY%3D&signIn=4059b159fe1f60e5d5cab8fa940c8fba 
login url: https://brooklyn.auth.overdrive.com/account/login?signin=4059b159fe1f60e5d5cab8fa940c8fba 
Signing in to BPL: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password) 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 957, in sign_in
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 578, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Sign in error: : Invalid username or password'

Cannot perform search at BPL due to sign in failure
I snipped all but one result, because the rest are identical (except for my login info).

Manual login using a web browser works fine.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:29 AM   #824
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Same here. Started right after I upgraded to Calibre 3, though I don't know if that is related.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:30 AM   #825
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.14.0 - 20 Jun 2017

Handle website change at OverDrive. (Fixes "Server response error (Sign in error: : Invalid username or password)")

Handle website change at Audible. (Fixes "Server response error (Missing "ref=" in title href)")

Follow calibre 3 Search box formatting in the discovered books dialog.

Change error message to indicate that an empty library ID is allowed for Hoopla.

Improve filtering of user names and passwords in job logs.

Tags
id=model, overdrive