Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Telephones and Paradise (shorts) PJ LYON

Two new 'uns for Sunday

In "Telephones", meet a man trying desperately to contact his beloved wife, and having a terrible time doing so.

In "This is Paradise" meet two elderly folks out for one last night of rebellion.

Last edited by Moejoe; 10-13-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yay !!! thanks moejoe, can't wait to read them !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yay !!! thanks moejoe, can't wait to read them !
I'm back on track now I got the 'fluff' out of my system
Old 09-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i get a 500 error on "paradise", is the book up ?
Old 09-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
I'm back on track now I got the 'fluff' out of my system
i knew you would be.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
i get a 500 error on "paradise", is the book up ?
It's fine this end. I uploaded it about an hour ago. And now I've just downloaded it to check and it'll look like I'm trying to boost my own numbers
Old 09-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
It's fine this end. I uploaded it about an hour ago. And now I've just downloaded it to check and it'll look like I'm trying to boost my own numbers
like you need the help...

i'll try again.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

okay, the book is up, but your link is broken. should be 7492 at the end.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
okay, the book is up, but your link is broken. should be 7492 at the end.

Fixed This is why I would get instantly fired from any job designing websites.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Fixed This is why I would get instantly fired from any job designing websites.
nah, you would just have to stick to the design bit, and let someone else do the building !
Old 09-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Help! They're coming fast and furious now. I can't keep up!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
i know just how you feel. a delicious torture, isn't it ?
Old 09-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
It's okay, I aim to get these other 180+ out before New Year's anyway (Plus the ones I write before then and now). And the novels and the Novellas and....

Damn, sometimes I wish I had more time
Old 09-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
It's okay, I aim to get these other 180+ out before New Year's anyway (Plus the ones I write before then and now). And the novels and the Novellas and....

Damn, sometimes I wish I had more time
well, that settles it. i'm going to have to quit my job and devote all my time to reading.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #15
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
well, that settles it. i'm going to have to quit my job and devote all my time to reading.

Sometimes I feel that way, there's so much stuff to read, so much more than even a year ago when I didn't know about Feedbooks and have my 505. I'm not complaining, I have all kinds of great fiction on my liseuse, and I'm discovering new writers every day. And the big bonus, I'm not watching as much television