Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Laisvunas
Enthusiast
Laisvunas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Version 1.2.3

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the updated version. Nice new features.

Although I would like to comment on some accidental feature - in this version it is again possible to open the same publication in a new tab by right-clicking on either "Previous" or on "Next" button. It is good to have a possibility to open the same publication in a new tab simply by right-clicking, that is, without going to library page. But the placement of link right-clicking on which it is possible to do this currently is, of course, counterintuitive. I have already argued in my previous posts that it would be best if full right-click support were available for each link in TOC.

Another issue. Perhaps I'm alone in feeling this, but opening Library in the same tab in which a publication is opened, simply irritates me. The wish to open Library page does not indicate the wish to close currently opened publication! Perhaps Library button can function as a simple link? - then it would be possible to open library page by right-clicking on it. Or, better, perhaps it would be possible to add an option in "Preferences" "Open Library in a new tab?" - yes/no(default).

Thanks for the amazing extension.
Laisvunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Hi Laisvunas,

thanks for your feedback!

Please check this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...27&postcount=1. Only things mentioned there will be changed.

For the moment you are the only one requesting the changes you mentioned. If the changes are requested by more people, they'll probably make it to the change list.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert