Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #76
Walk Broad
Connoisseur
Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Tablet PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The final reason I don't recommend this as a reader is that the Cybook can match most PDF functions as well as provide a widely accepted ebook format. The Cybook is a better device and only costs around $100 more. I think it's worth it.
The thing that continues to bug me about the Cybook is MobiPocket. Nothing against them, I just never shop there.

I'd say 99.8% of my e-book purchases have been with eReader. Maybe it's because they send me those e-mails every week with the discount code.

They've gotten a lot of my money because of it.
Walk Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #77
outline
outline began at the beginning.

Device: m218a
I accidently clicked on return to factory settings and now everything on my m218a is in chineese. how do i go back to english? please guys help me out!
outline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #78
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I already sent you a message. Here it is again.

Quote:
Here is how to switch to English:

From the main menu, press 1 to get the settings menu;

press 1 to get the user's settings menu;

press 1 to select the language option; and

press 3 to select English.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #79
outline

Thanks mate! Any software updates you know of for 218a?
Old 08-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #80
outline

i found update patch but i have no clue on how to update it. m218a doesnt recognize new patch. any help on this issue gentlemans?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:53 AM   #81
nathan
nathan began at the beginning.

Update Steps:

1.Download the update packet, open it and extract two folders - “firmware” and “reflash_nor” to the root of SD card.
2.Shutdown the power of M218A first, then insert the SD card into slot.
3.Hold‘right’ key and ‘on/off’ key at the same time until “易博士” logo appear on the screen, wait a moment for M218A boot up, then press ‘ok’ key to start update.

Download the latest V87
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #82
outline

Nathan, I did exactly as you sayed. Run the file. Everything was fine. Now my screen is all dark, then it goes to dayoo screen, then I can only see battery screen. Nothing else. If i don't plug USB or power, it just stays on Dayoo screen. I'm a network engineer myself so I do know a thing or two about electronics/pc's. Is there are way out of the situation I'm in?