Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
Jai
Jai began at the beginning.

Device: palm tx
Thumbs up Pleasure to have found you all!

Hello to everyone - those almost as new as I as well the back bone made up of all those whove'd shared for years.

I found this community using Google looking for an apparently no longer existant piece of freeware that sounds like it will make my Palm TX experience either heaven or hell. I'm going to post at the relevant threads but also here praying that some super kind user will email me FITALYSKINLOAD anonamously at my email: jai.michael @ gmail.com

I lost Fitaly when I bought a Treo600 and that was a blow. Now on a 755p I'm going back to a paper Franklin planner with the TX inside. I never would have done this exept i was so SURE Fitaly Virtual would work on a TX. Instead I find myself on the internet feeling like a patsy begger,

If anyone will help me, I will give them my first born son in gratitude whenever he gets born (or not if you want no more kids.)

If you can help me please do.

Thanks so much,

Jai Michael
Jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:32 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead. (Our official greeter, NatCh, has the night off.)

Your best bet is pruss as he has done some work with application. Check out this thread. I know it is an abandoned product (we don't support bootlegs or pirate software here at MR) that is no longer maintained through official channels. pruss may have more information. Drop him an PM. Good luck.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote