Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 10-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
toniu-massa
toniu-massa began at the beginning.

Device: PC Desktop
Question When I Add Dictionary site

I can not add more than one dictionary of the same language? I would like to include more than one dictionary ...
toniu-massa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:48 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by toniu-massa View Post
I can not add more than one dictionary of the same language? I would like to include more than one dictionary ...
Add a dictionary to what - an ereader, a viewer app, calibre, sigil, microsoft word, librar writer??

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote