Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-16-2018, 03:18 AM   #1
arslonga
Connoisseur
arslonga began at the beginning.

Device: none
installer for kfmon version 1.0.0

Dear forumites,

I was wondering if one of you may have a copy of the installer for kfmon version 1.0.0 that was uploaded on this forum in June and would be willing to make it available to me. Please feel free to PM me if you can help me. Thank you for your attention.
arslonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arslonga View Post
Dear forumites,

I was wondering if one of you may have a copy of the installer for kfmon version 1.0.0 that was uploaded on this forum in June and would be willing to make it available to me. Please feel free to PM me if you can help me. Thank you for your attention.
Check niluje's GitHub NiLuJe/kfmon/releases for the download.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I don't archive releases, and don't use GitHub's Release feature, so you'll only have a copy of the source there .

I will rebuild one, because debugging this over PM apparently hit an "unwillingness impasse", but it's just way down on my TODO list, and it's been a busy couple of days.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:51 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Here we go:

I *strongly* recommend to never ever use an old release, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote