Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
danmarionross
danmarionross began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ipad Reviews

What is the impression of the coming Apple Ipad?
I am thinking of buying it when it goes on sale next month.
I am interested in any pro's or con's.
danmarionross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

Check out the "which one should I buy" subforum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123

and the apple devices subforum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR. Do follow the threads happy posted for you. There is plenty of info on the ipad. It always depends what you want to use it for and what (in this forum) you are reading. Good luck with the decision.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi danmarionross and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:35 AM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Welcome to MR.. Especially look in the apple subforum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

Check out the "which one should I buy" subforum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123

and the apple devices subforum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170

lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
danmarionross
danmarionross began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmarionross View Post
What is the impression of the coming Apple Ipad?
I am thinking of buying it when it goes on sale next month.
I am interested in any pro's or con's.
I have ordered the 3g ipad and intend to use it during my traveling to Los Angeles.
Will the Ipad automatically go from 3g to wii ?
danmarionross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote