Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 03-10-2003, 03:49 PM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
rizwank,

I am afraid this is still the best we can go right now. The script needs on that site would need some editing since Salon changed their layout a bit. Well... I am more afraid that Salon.com will be gone soon anyways
Old 03-21-2003, 09:24 PM   #17
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
My contacts there are not returning messages after being extremely cooperative and getting all the content opened. I too suspect they are about to go away.
Advert
Old 03-26-2003, 12:34 PM   #18
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Just wanted to note that the Salon mobile site has been working on and off for the last week or so, and the last few days it's been working consistently.
I wouldn't worry too much about salon going under any time in the immediate future, their war coverage is probably making them more popular than ever.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:11 AM   #19
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Keeza, is Salon (and possible Slate as well) also your personal war coverage source?
Old 04-03-2003, 12:02 PM   #20
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
well, i think it'd be safe to say that my primary source of war-related news comes from my coworkers, who are glued to cnn.com around the clock. but secondary to that i independently get the bulk of my news from salon.com. oh, and the onion.
Advert
Old 06-17-2003, 07:18 AM   #21
chasilbao
chasilbao began at the beginning.

Device: m515
thanks for you help!
Old 06-17-2003, 11:35 PM   #22
hardeeps
hardeeps began at the beginning.

Looks like Salon is providing better PDA access:
http://www.salon.com/plus/pda/

They give the following url for premium users to access Salon content via iSilo (explicitly mentioned!):
http://www.salon.com/premium/downloads/current.html

-Hardeep
Old 06-18-2003, 12:23 AM   #23
hardeeps
hardeeps began at the beginning.

Just tried out the URL and it works beautifully so long as you're a premium member. All I had to do was add the following two cookies (retrieved using Alexander's excellent intructions here):
1. RMID
2. SALON_PREMIUM

-Hardeep
Old 06-18-2003, 10:34 AM   #24
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I pushed Max there for a LONG time on this and got them all using iSilo so I'm not surprised they'd mention it. Finally they have this working....