Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
What reading light is best for the Kindle Touch without scratching the edges?

what i said in the title :P still helping sis. she says that she wants the reading light more but doesn't like the clip-on ones. she thinks it might scratch the KT. since the one I'm using is already attached to the case, I can't help so I wanted to ask you guys
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
I'm using the Octovo Solis being sold for the K3/KK/K4 on my Touch. It's not a perfect fit--in fact, I contacted Octovo before I bought mine and they're working on a new fitting piece specifically for the Touch that sounded like it would also be made available to current users. But it's a pretty good fit nonetheless, hasn't scratched my Touch, and is hands down the best reading light I've owned. And I've tried several over the last three years. I'm even pickier about lights than I was about cases...and I went through six or so of those for the K2.

The only thing better would be the Amazon Lighted case, but I no longer use cases, only sleeves.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
thanks, i'll go and look at it
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #4
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
M-Edge cases have a pocket that the base (giant paperclip) of their E-Luminator light slides into. It's a nice system. The quality is good and the light can be used on DTBs, also.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #5
dchae85
dchae85 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I recently purchased the Miniflex for books from Mighty Bright, but I'm considering returning it. It fits well enough on the Kindle Touch with soft padding in the clips so it doesn't damage the Kindle. It's run by two lithium batteries or by using a 4v AC adapter. However, I just came across a Boxwave light for the Kindle Touch and I'm wishing I had spent a little more time looking around online before buying the Miniflex in store. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Amazon.../dp/B000EGUJT2

Oh, I bought the Miniflex for $12.71. The Boxwave light takes 3 AAA batteries or an AC adapter. Probably heavier, but it was 2 LED lights and you change change if you want to use one or two by clicking once or twice.
dchae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't generally use a light, but I have a Kandle which works great...

http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-Ozeri-A...7982724&sr=8-2
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote