Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-06-2019, 04:43 PM   #1
Svdisorder
S/V SE of Disorder
Svdisorder began at the beginning.

Device: IPad 9.7
Scrivener on IPad

Question for those that use Scrivener on the Ipad format. Used it on my first novel then spent hours fighting with word / kindle addon with formatting. Your experiences? I love the way scriveren alows me to freewrite different sections but would love to see if you have suggestions for the formatting options truly on the Ipad without having to resort to using the windows computer.

Thank you.
Svdisorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I use Scrivener on my ipad, but I don't use it for outputting the final product.

I reckon your best bet is to ask over at Literature and Latte - there's bound to be someone there who has done the same thing.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
It would be great if they ported it to the Kindle Fire. Less cumbersome than even carrying around a netbook with the program on it. I had no idea it was working on Ipad. Interesting.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM   #4
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
It works a treat on the ipad. I really like it. But, with all the issues they've had just moving to a windows version, I think a Kindle version is highly unlikely (sorry!).
skb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:31 PM   #5
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
There's a really good Facebook Scrivener Users Group. It might be worth joining and asking for help there.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert