Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-24-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
Odercra
Odercra began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Question Where are notes stored on the Onyx Boox Note Pro?

Hello!

I recently got a second hand Onyx Boox Note Pro, and I'm using the default Notes app to take notes. Now, I wanted to auto-sync them to my cloud service provider (Pcloud), but searching through the folder system of the device, I can't seem to find the location of my notes.
Where are they stored?

Thank you for your time
Odercra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:12 PM   #2
triumph627
triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.triumph627 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Note Pro
In the Notes setting, you have to have the “Automatically generate PDF documents after exiting Note” enabled. These PDFs are then stored in Storage -> note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
triumph627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #3
Odercra
Odercra began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph627 View Post
In the Notes setting, you have to have the “Automatically generate PDF documents after exiting Note” enabled. These PDFs are then stored in Storage -> note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much!
I was going crazy looking at all the files in the explorer and not finding anything
Odercra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 10:54 AM   #4
DarkTrick
Enthusiast
DarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
Sorry to jump in to the old subject with an OT follow-up, but it seems a close topic:

1) Does that mean, that onyx readers create new PDFs containing the original content + all personal annotations?
2) How notes in other file formats like epub? Where (and in which file type) can I find them?
DarkTrick is offline   Reply With Quote