Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-03-2021, 05:20 AM   #1
PointingMonkey
PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.PointingMonkey can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
What is the post threshold before I can edit?

I've uploaded three books, in which I have since found errors. Yet I'm unable to edit the posts. Reading older posts suggests I need to have made 10 posts (this is my 11th), but I still can't edit the posts. Have I done something wrong, or has the post threshold been changed?
PointingMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:44 PM   #2
ianthe06
ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointingMonkey View Post
I've uploaded three books, in which I have since found errors. Yet I'm unable to edit the posts. Reading older posts suggests I need to have made 10 posts (this is my 11th), but I still can't edit the posts. Have I done something wrong, or has the post threshold been changed?
Hello PointingMonkey, have you ever found an answer to your question? I am also wondering when I will be able to edit my posts.
Cheers!
ianthe06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert