Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #1861
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
25%
bGTHGtM
bGXwZmS
cAPMMA4
CcFVGKb
CfFqzbi
cfHEBeN
cfSwMe2
CFxPchY
cGAjmvz
CGb5tEX
jUAYj4a
JUbSn6T
JucKsia
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #1862
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
How do you all know about these quizzes/competitions? Where do I find them?
I just checked my settings in my Kobo account and the option to email me offers is checked but I've never received an email about anything like that.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #1863
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
How do you all know about these quizzes/competitions? Where do I find them?
http://contest.kobo.com/booksonfilm

It's the second thing shown in the rotating ad on the front page of their site.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #1864
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thanks AnemicOak. I dont see the ad. It must be because I am in New Zealand and so the contests are, in theory, not open to us here. That'll be why I've never had any email about it either.
However, using your link, I did find the contest and was able to register for it by just picking a US state and saying I live there.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #1865
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've got some 30% contest codes. Any MR member wanting one, just PM me, I will send it to you.
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #1866
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
25% off code r6xneqv
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #1867
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
More contest codes:
20% off coupon: qywwPKb
20% off coupon: QYZ6PJM
10% off coupon: qzrHpWr
10% off coupon: qZSeNBx
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:55 AM   #1868
GMFuller
Connoisseur
GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
10%
nNrXv3E

20%
nmJ8HcZ
sadiuiP
GMFuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #1869
notes515
Enthusiast
notes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five wordsnotes515 can name that ebook in five words

Device: kobo Vox, android tablet
20% off codes

E5jXL5C m6Fie4R

e5sXW92 tNyjGqL

E5ye3DZ TPAsQj4

eJERiyM tpzBbaz

eJGbC23 tTjsrEF

EQ3vbdY tUgGVfd

IGYSN2P U4BcbRf

iH92mHJ U58nWWj
notes515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #1870
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
20% - SYZMDYr
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #1871
apesmom
Wizard

25%
JuVBvsG
KRmbAxK
kSpLkNp
KsRKT9I
nPQasu7
NqGrmsn
pucA3tP
pUF7F4I
PViXHZv
Qpx6n3Z
QPzJgm5
TRz6D63
tsBd8G7
tStRCbj
tuaCxiv
UQHSjwT
urBeiZk
Old 02-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #1872
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Just got this in my email 25% off Comeback2602_3 Expires: February 24, 2013
I'm not sure if this one has been posted:
Comeback3102_3
Expires: March 1, 2013
One Coupon Per Customer
Just got this 30% off in my email two days ago.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #1873
elk886
Enthusiast
elk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-650, Nook Glo Plus, Fire HDX7
WKUS3jm-25%off
elk886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 PM   #1874
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Just got this in my email 25% off Comeback2602_3 Expires: February 24, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
I'm not sure if this one has been posted:
Comeback3102_3
Expires: March 1, 2013
One Coupon Per Customer
Just got this 30% off in my email two days ago.
Thanks to both of you. I just successfully used both of these codes even though the first was supposed to expire 2 days ago.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #1875
GMFuller
Connoisseur
GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
10% XAy9utF
GMFuller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals