Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-28-2014, 08:23 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankas View Post
So if you are looking for a book that you've recently read and have not finished yet, searching might not be the fastest way around. Besides, and maybe I'm not a god representative, but I don't remember book names to the detail when I read them, unless they are very short. So, I might have something called A collection of C.S.Lewis letters Vol 3, or C.S.Lewis letter collection and unless you get a word order right, your search results will be very poor.
And that's exactly why I'm saying that what I do is to order my books by author, and then type "L" or "LE" to go to the point in the list at which I'll find books by "Lewis".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #17
Dankas
Dankas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyag/Paperwhite
But some of the books i dont bother to remember authors names, untill i get to see if i like the book, lets say you go and download/buy ten books a a time cause they were free. Sort by author and they are gone who knows where. Sure you could sort by recent as well. Im not saying theres no other way, but surely progress is something that kindle itself records all the time, it even shows it in the form of dots under the book name. So why not offer it as a sorting option, thats my only question.
Dankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's a question you'd have to ask Amazon.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle paperwhite, listview, ordered list