Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I don't know... a cat and a duck... together...
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
What, you don't like Opus and Bill??? Opus has feathers. Opus eats fish............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Opus is a penguin, not nearly as tasty as Duck a la Kindle.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #19
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Uh, I would feel like such a Kindle-lady of the evening. Always knowing my commission depended on 'making the sale'. I just love talking about it to whoever will listen, for the pure joy of it. Can you guess who never was able to work commission oriented jobs?
Everyone has to make a living somehow!

Quote:
Now, I could totally see myself in a Kiosk somewhere demonstrating Kindles to the curious. I think they sell themselves, once people see the neat features and ease of downloading, and are told of all the neat free booksites available. They would still have to go home and order thru Amazon, but at least I"d have the fun of demo-ing them........
You would never get any work done, You would read for yourself and Never let anyone touch it!

Quote:
See? If you were closer we could set up our own business!
You and Daffy working together gives new meaning to the phrase Kindle Korner, I think there are laws against that!

JJ

P.S. Deb I think I can find you some free books for your effort
Seize the Night Oh wait probably have that one, How about In the Bleak Mid Winter? No I think you have that one to. ( Now where did I put that free book link???) Let me get back to you.

P.P.S. If anyone happens to sell a Kindle please have them use my email address in the Link that BOB provided!
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Old 07-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You people are all nuts. Does that say something about why I can't get any reading done between being here and downloading books? My husband wants to know when I am actually going to start READING books......silly man!
Old 07-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #22
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
You people are all nuts. Does that say something about why I can't get any reading done between being here and downloading books? My husband wants to know when I am actually going to start READING books......silly man!
DG you can tell your husband that you will start reading when you are DAMN good and Ready! (Sorry inside Joke)

JJ

P.S. DG I am being sarcastic again!
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....