Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2021, 02:20 AM   #76
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
That’s because you don’t authorize it there. Once you try and tu it, and it’s rejected, opening the security and privacy preferences should reveal an option to authorize from the initial tab, you can’t pre-authorize the script for full disk access because of the same reasons you need to authorize it in the first place. Other apps that ask for full disk access are properly signed so Apple trusts them to an extent and lets the user decide how much they want to trust the app.
That didn't work for me. Permissions in Catalina are buggy, *especially* the Full Disk access feature in Security & Privacy. That's why I had to find the solution that I shared.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 05:35 AM   #77
KoboClara
KoboClara began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Can someone help me

When I choose more than 2 options, I play kobopath.bat but I can't get any file in "out"
KoboClara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:46 PM   #78
Simboubou
Connoisseur
Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello, I can see that the latest patch (4.28.18220) is not yet avaible in kobopatch. Can I just use the latest version is something wrong with that firmware ?
Simboubou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #79
seila
seila began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Patch "Increase library cover size" doesn't seem to work on Kobo Clara with firmware 4.26.16704.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the patch, by changing the values somehow maybe...?
seila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 12:24 PM   #80
mortimer7
Connoisseur
mortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-booksmortimer7 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iLiad, Kobo Aura 6"
hello,
i have Kobo Aura 6 2014.
i'm still using firmware 3.19.5613 and i want to try to update to the last firmware.
in this firmware patch there is the option "Custom page refresh options"?
i can't see it in the files.
mortimer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 12:36 PM   #81
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortimer7 View Post
hello,
i have Kobo Aura 6 2014.
i'm still using firmware 3.19.5613 and i want to try to update to the last firmware.
in this firmware patch there is the option "Custom page refresh options"?
i can't see it in the files.
If you want the latest firmware, look for 4.30.18838 (for the original Aura, use this as the download link and check the Instructions for patching firmware 4.30.18838 thread for information, help, etc.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching