Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-10-2016, 12:46 AM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post

This is the method I prefer as well. Then the entirety of each chapter is in its own nice little HTML page. Makes it easy to copy/paste elsewhere (for example, as an article on a website, or in a blog/forum post, [...]).
Ah, Tex, we're late to the party, as usual. But we too prefer to do chapter-notes, when we recreate footnotes, FWIW.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:10 AM   #17
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
You're not as late as I am!

Apologies. For some reason I don't get notification of new posts on active threads, even though I've confirmed my user settings.

But the feedback has been fruitful. I've been doing a lot of experimentation, and yes, I can see why some prefer their notes to be chapter-relative rather than for the whole book. It certainly has its appeal.

I appreciate all the useful advice.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #18
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
You're not as late as I am!

Apologies. For some reason I don't get notification of new posts on active threads, even though I've confirmed my user settings.

<snip>
Have a look at this thread and see if anything rings a bell with you :

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=276763

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote