Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #1
seanyyz
Connoisseur
seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Better cover for the Oasis 2

I bought a leather coverage by Amazon for my Oasis 2. I’ve had it a couple of weeks and now it’s all scuffed up.. soon it’s going to look awful. Can anyone recommend a case for it that will give me a flat back, be hard wearing and not be black?
seanyyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:03 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
It's not ideal, but I bought this sleeve to put the Oasis 2 in, with the cover still attached. It has very little padding (which disappointed me), but it's thick materials. The reader and cover are a snug fit. It's fairly inexpensive and gives you another option if you like the original cover but don't want it to get nicked up in travel or while being moved around your home.

Oops, forgot the link:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyyz View Post
I bought a leather coverage by Amazon for my Oasis 2. I’ve had it a couple of weeks and now it’s all scuffed up.. soon it’s going to look awful. Can anyone recommend a case for it that will give me a flat back, be hard wearing and not be black?
I got mine on ebay. fake leather and flattens out the back quite a bit but not perfect flat but feels better in the hands. they also have black, merlot , hunter green in the faux leather. I do not remember seller name but there are many people selling the same thing there. I paid $8.99 and it snaps in

here is the green i am gonna buy https://www.ebay.com/itm/322959742682?var=512102154571
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200732.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	162363   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200724.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	162364   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200757.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	162365   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	162366  

Last edited by HLS; 02-18-2018 at 12:01 AM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:14 AM   #4
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
Finally looks like we are getting some better leather cover options for the new Oasis 2017.
I just ordered this off Etsy from a shop called “Hand and Hide”:
https://www.handandhide.com/products...er-tablet-case
I ordered the Dark Chocolate color. Looks interesting.
Cheers, Joe
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got a second cover just like the one I posted but in a hunter green faux leather. It gets delivered today I am so excited!
Advert
Old 02-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #6
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmcg9 View Post
Finally looks like we are getting some better leather cover options for the new Oasis 2017.
I just ordered this off Etsy from a shop called “Hand and Hide”:
https://www.handandhide.com/products...er-tablet-case
I ordered the Dark Chocolate color. Looks interesting.
Cheers, Joe

Now that is a sweet looking case!!!! But $129?
Old 02-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #7
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Now that is a sweet looking case!!!! But $129?
New cover came in and looks great somehow it does not translate in photos well
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0426.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	162463   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0427.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	162464   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0428.jpg