The Blue One, Next To The Fish (don't vote for this one!) 2 6.45%
It's all dada, baby (really, don't vote for this one!!) 7 22.58%
Squirrels 0 0%
Cyborg Jedi Pirate Ninja Squirrels 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #16
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Whoa!
No fair, there's a new choice! Cyborg Pirate Ninja Squirrels... I might have voted for that, it sounds so good!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Whoa!
No fair, there's a new choice! Cyborg Pirate Ninja Squirrels... I might have voted for that, it sounds so good!
I fixed it. Now it's "Cyborg Jedi Pirate Ninja Squirrels".
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #18
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
What about Alpaca's?
Al couldn't make it.
benham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #19
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I fixed it. Now it's "Cyborg Jedi Pirate Ninja Squirrels".
Oh Nate! Now that choice is even more tempting!

um...scuse me sir...ahem...could you be the poll fairy, by any chance?
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #20
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Never vote too early in a MR poll, the poll fairy is guaranteed to make frequent visits.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 AM   #21
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
VR, don't camels and llamas both spit?
As the woman at the Crikey Zoo put it to us, "Technically, it's less spit than vomit".

I voted for the squirrels. The Montsnmags Enterprises shareholders tell me that they pay the best.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:41 AM   #22
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
As the woman at the Crikey Zoo put it to us, "Technically, it's less spit than vomit".

I voted for the squirrels. The Montsnmags Enterprises shareholders tell me that they pay the best.

Cheers,
Marc
Which squirrels did you vote for? The simple, only, just, plain squirrel squirrels, or the Cyborg Jedi Pirate Ninja Squirrels? I can't tell from their titles which pays more.

I think I'll wait to vote (as usual) until the poll fairies stop adding candidates every time I walk away for a minute. I thought I'd finally made a decision when at least two of the candidates turned out to be spitters, or spewers (to put in nicely) but now they've gone and added two breeds of squirrels to the mix.

Decisions, decisions . . .
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #23
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
[COLOR="Navy"]Which squirrels did you vote for? The simple, only, just, plain squirrel squirrels, or the Cyborg Jedi Pirate Ninja Squirrels? I can't tell from their titles which pays more.
Cyborg Jedi Solid Gold Disco Dancing PNS pay the best. Ordinary squirrels don't tend to pay well, as doing convincing impressions of road-pizza tends to put a crimp in their ability to satisfy payment options (though not their ability to satisfy hunger, if you can get past the taste of rubber).

Cheers,
Marc
Old 06-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #24
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Cyborg Jedi Solid Gold Disco Dancing PNS pay the best. Ordinary squirrels don't tend to pay well, as doing convincing impressions of road-pizza tends to put a crimp in their ability to satisfy payment options (though not their ability to satisfy hunger, if you can get past the taste of rubber).

Cheers,
Marc
Ahhhh Marc,

You're always so eloquent. I can always count on you to render the intelligible, and dispel and diminish the muddy darkness and obscurity of my confusion to a point of enlightenment and understanding, especially in paraphrasing commentary, and scolarly, methodical philosophy and reason.

I see now, oh wise one . . .

The Blue One Pays Best (and doesn't spit or vomit.)
Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #25
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
But llamas continue to be ahead. Especially the Chicago llamas, if you know what I mean.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
But llamas continue to be ahead. Especially the Chicago llamas, if you know what I mean.
That wouldn't be a result of a Moderately Corrupt Clicking Cursor, would it?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #27
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #28
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I suspected as much.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #29
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Ahhhh Marc,

You're always so eloquent. I can always count on you to render the intelligible, and dispel and diminish the muddy darkness and obscurity of my confusion to a point of enlightenment and understanding, especially in paraphrasing commentary, and scolarly, methodical philosophy and reason.

I see now, oh wise one . . .
Backhanded compliment? (I'd say "left-handed", but those lefties are all such whiny bastiches).

Cheers,
The Voice of unReason
Old 06-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #30
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote