Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Help with a kindle book that the sentences are cut off.

Hi, I have a book that the formatting cuts the last few words of each sentence off.Is there a way to edit the book to the right formatting ?

Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:49 AM   #2
Mef613
Mef613 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I have one that had the same problem.

In my case, choosing "Add blank line between paragraph" under the Look and Feel section of the manual conversion dialog fixed the problem for me. Apparently there was some spacing issue, and adding the blank space fixed it. Worth a try.
Mef613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert