Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
cshord
cshord began at the beginning.

Device: K3
3G WiFi Kindle 3 won't jailbreak

Hello! I have a U.S. 3G WiFi Keaboard with OS 3.1.

I've tried yifanlu and dsmid's jailebreake files and the result, is a popup box telling me (there are no updates available), then it reboots. After that, I tried applying JB files/options without success.

I even tried using the JB uninstall files (just in case the previous owner had previously jailbroken the Kindle) and the trying ti JB it again with no luck.

Symptoms are, (aside from unable to JB)
1. Freezes twice a day, when used it a good amount.
2. If it's still receiving charge from a USB port, yet I have software eject from it from Windows; I can't use the interface. "This isn't that important for me, I just thought it could help with any diagnoses".

I'm glad to be apart of the forum, I've used a lot of info from others posts for format conversions. Thank you, to all in the community.

Last edited by cshord; 10-16-2011 at 04:26 AM.
cshord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
cshord
cshord began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Did I post this in the wrong forum?

No input, words of wisdom that I have over looked?
cshord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
I'm hardly an expert when it comes to knowing where things ought to be posted, but I'd say that your message should've been posted in the Kindle Developer's Forum.
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote