Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
jgough_7
jgough_7 began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Iphone Kobo App

Hi! I have the kobo app for my iphone. I synced some pdf documents to my phone and I can now read them on kobo. the only problem is when I go back into the pdf I cannot seem to get the bookmark to disappear so I can't read my documents. I was wondering if anyone had a solution to this? thanks!
jgough_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
I recommend Goodreader app for iOS for reading PDF. If you want something free, Apple's iBooks also work with pdf.

From what I understand from using Kobo app, it's just for their epub books.
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert