Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
chris_c
Member Retired
chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: kindle touch
gtkMines for kindle touch (minesweeper)

so... there I was after completing gtkSudoku (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188997) when I thought hey that looks a bit like minesweeper, and what do you know in 30 years coding I'd never made an implementation of minesweeper, which is a great excuse for recursive coding

You complete the game when the number of unknown squares reaches zero, using flags is optional, the flag button toggles the placement of flags or square selection mode.

Enjoy!

Initial release 2012/08/26 21:30 GMT+1
Attached Files
File Type: gz gtkMines.tar.gz (27.4 KB, 2841 views)
File Type: zip gtkMines-KUAL-LAUNCHER.zip (28.4 KB, 4213 views)

Last edited by twobob; 04-09-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added KUAL Launcher Version
chris_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Cheers
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Thanks for a great Mines, I just deleted my on javascript
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Great Job! I've added it to my Collection of apps, as well as your Sudoku app. Thanks again for all your hard work. Hoping to see many more great things from you!
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #5
chris_c
Member Retired
chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.chris_c can bend spoons with a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
Great Job! I've added it to my Collection of apps, as well as your Sudoku app. Thanks again for all your hard work. Hoping to see many more great things from you!
Hey! Thanks feedback is always nice, glad you're enjoying them...

!sensible! Suggestions for future apps welcome by PM
Old 08-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
hey, thanks for your application!
could you share your code source with us? thanks in advance.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
chris_c
Member Retired

I will be releasing a compiling a gtk native app tutorial sortly
Old 08-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_c View Post
I will be releasing a compiling a gtk native app tutorial sortly
That is GREAT! I am looking forward to it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_c View Post
!sensible! Suggestions for future apps welcome by PM
Really need a text editor and file manager. Very very necessary! You will honor and praise.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
Really need a text editor and file manager. Very very necessary! You will honor and praise.
Which of the ones already posted have you tried?
What where the problems you had with them?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
Lydovig
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Which of the ones already posted have you tried?
What where the problems you had with them?
Amazon notepad + is a weak word processing, difficulty with him no. Just do not want to buy shit.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
There are editors and terminal emulators and (I think) even a port of MC (midnight commander) posted in this forum.

You don't have to pay anything other than the time to search for them.
OR
See if they are already indexed in our master index system for your KT.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
Lydovig
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
There are editors and terminal emulators and (I think) even a port of MC (midnight commander) posted in this forum.

You don't have to pay anything other than the time to search for them.
OR
See if they are already indexed in our master index system for your KT.
thanks. I watch closely so that there is written. Terminal Emulator seen. Editor and port of the MС did not see, but I will look. If it is not difficult to give a link, please.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #14
sandman7920
sandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura aboutsandman7920 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Voyage
I use this android port of midnight commander just extract files from apk and then copy them to your kindle device.
sandman7920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman7920 View Post
I use this android port of midnight commander just extract files from apk and then copy them to your kindle device.
That is how I got some of my native mode apps for my kindles (extracted from android apk files). I also copied many of them from an optware debian loopmount (see other threads here for details), and many of them work natively when run directly on various kindle models (depending on library dependencies, but static compiled command-line apps usually work fine on all of my kindles).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch games, launcher add-ons