Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-08-2019, 12:07 AM   #46
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Same as a package dropped off at UPS - soon after it gets scanned. Usually it's a couple of hours.

Edit: I usually choose to get my refund on a gift card. I don't know if that makes it quicker.
I have had them refund to my credit card and I will get a notification withing a couple of hours also. I really like this way to return items.
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:54 AM   #47
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Glad you folks are talking about this new drop off returns. A few days before you started this I ordered the Wrong thing. Instead of a label to print out I got one of those black & white squares & instructions on drop & go. Well so far it been USELESS! Every time I tried to drop it off I get Bull Crap about the Computer not working. So its still sitting around waiting to go & I am STUCK! Amazon Refuses to give me a Label...grrr BTW ALL the other customer have No Problems sending their packages.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #48
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Go for it. The worst that can happen is that you'll be denied. Let us know what happens.
I signed up just fine. Showed up under my "Digital Orders" on my Amazon account page for a cost of $0.00. I have already checked out a few books successfully.

So it looks like I am successfully on "Free KU 3 month Trial" number 3. No wait, I think I might have had to pay a few cents ($0.99?) for the previous trials, I can't remember. Honestly, I would not pay for KU at regular price. There is just not the selection of books that I desire for a paid service. However, if they are going to keep offering KU to me for free or almost free, I'll keep using it during those periods. Why not?
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:18 PM   #49
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I signed up just fine. Showed up under my "Digital Orders" on my Amazon account page for a cost of $0.00. I have already checked out a few books successfully.

So it looks like I am successfully on "Free KU 3 month Trial" number 3. No wait, I think I might have had to pay a few cents ($0.99?) for the previous trials, I can't remember. Honestly, I would not pay for KU at regular price. There is just not the selection of books that I desire for a paid service. However, if they are going to keep offering KU to me for free or almost free, I'll keep using it during those periods. Why not?
Glad to know it worked. I've done at least three trials in the past and was planning to do this one as well. Usually I use it to get Whispersync pricing on the audiobook versions of some KU titles.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon Workers Plan Prime Day Strike at Minnesota Warehouse

Quote:
Six-hour walkout not expected to disrupt Amazon logistically

White-collar engineers plan to show solidarity with colleagues
Quote:
Amazon.com Inc. warehouse workers in Minnesota plan to strike during the online retailer’s summer sales extravaganza, a sign that labor unrest persists even after the company committed to paying all employees at least $15 an hour last year.

Workers at a Shakopee, Minnesota, fulfillment center plan a six-hour work stoppage July 15, the first day of Prime Day. Amazon started the event five years ago, using deep discounts on televisions, toys and clothes to attract and retain Prime members, who pay subscription fees in exchange for free shipping and other perks.

“Amazon is going to be telling one story about itself, which is they can ship a Kindle to your house in one day, isn’t that wonderful,” said William Stolz, one of the Shakopee employees organizing the strike. “We want to take the opportunity to talk about what it takes to make that work happen and put pressure on Amazon to protect us and provide safe, reliable jobs.”

"The fact is Amazon offers already what this outside organization is asking for," the company said in an emailed statement. Amazon provides competitive hourly rates ranging from $16.25 to $20.80, with benefits, "and we invite anyone to see for themselves by taking a tour of the facility" in Shakopee, the company added.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 PM   #51
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well got the cell phone case to UPS today. They wrapped it in plastic slapped a label on it & dropped it in this HUGE box with other returns. I asked when Amazon will get it they said .... Hard to tell since that box Does Not get shipped till its Full .... Box been sitting there for a month barely had any thing in it! So guessing the Answer is Never in my life time.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:50 AM   #52
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Friendly Reminder

FREE -- Prime Day Concert 2019 -- live on Prime Video -- Wed 10 July @ 9 PM EDT

Quote:
Tune in to see Taylor Swift performing live with Dua Lipa, SZA, Becky G, and host Jane Lynch. Presented by Amazon Music, exclusively for Prime members.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:17 PM   #53
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Not sure if this is Prime Day offer or not .... just got this offer in my e-mail:

RELEASES

Special offer: Over 75% off. Audible Escape. Listen to unlimited love stories. Now just $3 a month for 3 months.

Special offer: Over 75% off. Audible Escape. Listen to unlimited love stories. Now just $3 a month for 3 months.

You're going to love this deal
Try the new Audible Escape subscription for the limited-time price of $2.95 a month for 3 months—and get unlimited listening to thousands of love stories from popular authors.

✓ Listen to as many romance audiobooks as you want.

✓ Original and exclusive stories you can't get anywhere else.

✓ Cancel anytime.

What’s not to love? There’s no better time to sign up than now.

Get this deal

$2.95/mo for 3 months; thereafter $12.95/mo or $6.95 for Audible or Kindle Unlimited members.
Cancel anytime.

Offer valid from July 1, 2019 12:00AM PT until July 31, 2019 at 11:59PM PT. Offer not valid for current Audible Escape subscribers. Offer applies only to an Audible Escape monthly subscription sold by audible.com. For the first 3 months of your Audible Escape subscription, you will be charged the discounted price of $2.95/mo. After the first 3 months, your Audible Escape subscription will continue until cancelled at the current full price (currently $12.95/mo. or $6.95/mo for active Audible or Kindle Unlimited members) with your designated credit card or another available card on file. Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page. Offer limited to one per customer and account, may not be combined with other offers, is non-transferable and may not be resold. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:49 AM   #54
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Amazon Kindle Unlimited has a sale on. Does not require Amazon Prime membership. 6 months at 20% discount, 12 months at 33% and 24 months at 40% discount. Good until July 31.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:18 AM   #55
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Looks to me like anyone who wants it can be a member for prime day. Amazon is offering a one week trial for $1.99. I've never seen that before. Personally, I've never seen any deals of interest to me on prime day but thought I would mention it as it isn't a banner, you must click "try prime" to see the one week offer.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #56
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
I Googled "amazon prime free trial" and found they are still offering a 30 day free trial. I was planning on using that if there are any deals that look interesting. Actually, any time I go to Amazon, there is a link in the upper left hand corner to "try prime".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
Looks to me like anyone who wants it can be a member for prime day. Amazon is offering a one week trial for $1.99. I've never seen that before. Personally, I've never seen any deals of interest to me on prime day but thought I would mention it as it isn't a banner, you must click "try prime" to see the one week offer.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:34 AM   #57
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikou View Post
I Googled "amazon prime free trial" and found they are still offering a 30 day free trial. I was planning on using that if there are any deals that look interesting. Actually, any time I go to Amazon, there is a link in the upper left hand corner to "try prime".
They have a free trial IF YOU QUALIFY. I evidently don't as I had a free trial last holiday season. There appears to be about a year between free trial offers. Anyway, $1.99 offer is there for anyone who doesn't qualify.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #58
itisbomb
Addict
itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 4
Amazon reveals a list of Prime Day device deals

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-r...me-day-deals-0

Edit: The link does not seems to take you to Amazon press release. So here you go.

Amazon Devices
Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $14.99
Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, just $24.99
Save $50 on Fire TV Cube, just $69.99
Save $50 on Echo, just $49.99
Save $70 on Echo Show, just $159.99
Save $20 on the all-new Fire 7 tablet, just $29.99, or get two for $49.98—a $50 savings
Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 tablet, just $49.99, or get two for $79.98—an $80 savings
Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet, just $99.99, or get two for $179.98—a $120 savings
Save $40 on the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, just $59.99, or get two for $99.98—a $100 savings
Save $50 on the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, just $79.99, or get two for $139.98—a $120 savings
Save $25 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, just $44.99
Save up to $50 on Kindle Paperwhite, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $84.99
Save $30 on the all-new Kindle, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, just $59.99
Get an Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $54.98
Save up to $200 on eero WiFi systems
Save $30 on Ring Video Doorbell, just $69.99
Save $80 on Blink XT2 2-Cam System, just $99.99

Electronics
Save up to 50% on Select Sony LED Smart TVs
Save big on Samsung QLED 65" TV
Save up to 50% on select PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories
Save $120 on Portal from Facebook with Alexa Built-in, just $79
Save on select productivity monitors, accessories and networking products
Save on select Chromebooks
Save up to 50% on select PC streaming equipment
Save $50 on the all-new ecobee Smart Thermostat with Alexa Built-in, just $199
Save 30% on connected home devices
Save big on select SanDisk and WD storage and memory products
Save 30% on select Phone Cases and Accessories
Save up to 40% on headphones from top brands

Fashion
Something Navy’s Arielle Charnas curated her #PrimeDayPicks across Amazon Fashion, including styles from Splendid, Daily Ritual, Calvin Klein, adidas, Rebecca Taylor, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Amazon Essentials and more, as well as kids styles from LOOK by crewcuts, Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson, and Simple Joys by Carter’s
Save up to 40% on select Under Armour clothing, shoes and accessories
Save up to 30% on select Lacoste clothing, shoes, and more
Save up to 50% on select J. Crew Mercantile clothing
Save up to 30% on select Calvin Klein clothing for men and women
Save up to 30% on select active wear from Champion, Spalding, and more
Save up to 30% on select fashion styles from Alo Yoga, True Religion, and more
Save up to 30% on select adidas clothing, shoes, and accessories
Save up to 60% on select Eddie Bauer clothing and accessories

Home & Kitchen
Save up to 30% on select Classic Brands Mattresses
Save up to 30% on select Furniture, Mattresses, and Area Rugs
Save up to 30% on select Ashley Mattresses and Furniture
Save up to 30% on select Linenspa Mattresses
Save on iRobot Roomba robotic vacuums
Save on Dyson vacuums and air purifiers
Save on Cricut cutting machines and accessories
Save on Linenspa mattress toppers
Save on Levoit air purifiers
Save on SodastreamSparkling Water Machines
Save on Vitamix Blenders and Accessories
Save on Rachael Ray Bakeware

Home Improvement
Save 30% on select Moen Products
Save 20% on Insinkerator Garbage Disposals
Save up to 20% off on Toto Products

Smart Home
Save 30% on Lutron Smart Dimmer Starter Kit
Save 28% on Caseta Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch
Save 32% on Furbo Dog Camera
Save up to 55% on Tp-Link Switch & Dot Bundle
Save up to 30% on Netgear routers

Major Appliances
Save 10% on FirstBuild Opal Nugget Ice Maker
Save 10% on NewAir 126 Can Beverage Center
Save 20% on Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler

Amazon Brands and Exclusives
Save up to 50% on men's and women's clothing and more from Amazon Essentials, Daily Ritual, Goodthreads, Core 10, Buttoned Down and Lark & Ro
Save up to 40% on Belei skincare and Revly beauty supplements
Save up to 30% on everyday essentials from Presto!, Solimo, Happy Belly and Wickedly Prime
Save up to 30% on fitness, home, electronics accessories and more from AmazonBasics

Beauty, Health & Personal Care
Save up to 40% on Luxury Beauty Appliance brands, including BaBylissPRO, FOREO, Paul Mitchell and more
Save 30% or more on Luxury and Professional Beauty brands, including Mario Badescu, Clarisonic, RUSK and more
Up to 40% Off on beauty and personal care items from Revlon, Wahl, Remington and more
Save $99 on 23andMe's Health + Ancestry Service
Save up to 50% on AncestryDNA
Buy AncestryDNA+Traits for only $69 to discover your ethnicity estimate and 26 of your most interesting personal traits.

Household Essentials
Save 35% on grocery Back-to-School brands, including Bubly, KIND, Gatorade and more
Save 30% on beverages from top brands, including Lavazza, Perrier, Starbucks and more
Save up to 40% on household essential brands, including Energizer, Hefty, Finish and more
Save up to 35% on Nutrition & Wellness brands, including Culturelle, up4, Dymatize and more

Toys & Baby Products
Save up to 40% on select toys and games including favorites from VTech, Crayola, and Exploding Kittens
Save up to 30% on select outdoor toys including NERF, Radio Flyer, and water tables from Step 2
Save 20% on Skip Hop baby products
Save 20% off or more on activity & gear brands, including Baby Einstein, Ingenuity, Disney Baby and more
Save on Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller

Video Games
Save on select Nintendo Switch + $35 Digital eShop Gift Card
Save 25% on Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R)
Save up to 50% on Astro A40 TR headset
Save up to $40 on Oculus Go 32GB
Save up to 33% on Sony PS4 Pro Console bundle

Automotive, Tools, Lawn & Garden
Save up to 30% on Castrol Motor Oil
Save up to 30% on Chemical Guys Car Care Kits
Save up to 30% on select BLACK+DECKER products
Save 30% on the Westinghouse Inverter Generator
Save up to 50% on Firepits by Endless Summer
Save 36% on the Sun Joe SPX2598 Pressure Washer

Sports & Outdoors
Save 20% on the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Cardio Machine
Save up to 20% on Gaiam Essential's thick yoga mats
Save over 20% on Coleman Camping Equipment
Save 20% off Nautilus Fitness Equipment
Save 20% Off Schwinn Exercise Bikes and Equipment
Save 20% on select Champion products
Save 30% on Outdoor Essentials from CamelBak, Marmot, ExOfficio, Columbia, and Pure Fishing

Pets
Save 60% on a first pet food subscription
Save 32% on Furbo Dog Camera
Save up to 40% on SmartyPaws human and pet vitamins
Save 30% on an Exclusive Prime Day Throwback-themed BarkBox

Office Supplies
Save big on select HP office printers
Save 30% on Rocketbook executive and mini notebooks
Save up to 33% on HP Sprocket Plus Instant Photo Printer
Save 20% on select Paper Mate pens
Save 15% or more on Canon printers
Save 40% on 3D Systems FabPro 3D Printer, just $1,999
Save 35% on 3D Systems bundle including the FabPro 3D Printer + Curing unit, just $2,599
Save 30% on Dremel 3D Printers
Save 20% on LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D Printer, just $3,960, and on MonoPrice Delta PRO 3D Printer, just $949
Save 15% or more on Brother printers
Save 25% on select Elmer’s Glue
Save on filament from top brands, including SainSmart and UP Fila Premium ABS 3D Printer Filament

Last edited by itisbomb; 07-12-2019 at 07:28 PM.
itisbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:25 AM   #59
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up $22 Echo Dot, $25 Fire 7 Tablet, $15 Fire TV Stick, $25 Fire TV Stick 4K

Alexa Voice Shopping deals, for a limited time:

$22.00 - Echo Dot (3rd generation)
$44.99 - Echo Dot Kids Edition
$14.99 - Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
$24.99 - Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
$29.99 - Fire 7 Tablet
$59.99 - Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet

Details can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/alexa-voice-s...de=14552177011.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #60
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
5-piece Lodge cast iron - $69.95
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QM8SLG/
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote